Saturday, April 4, 2009

Revolution

We've got ourselves into this mess. On many occasions with violence, but always with inequality, theft, and greed. Now it's time to get ourselves out of this mess.

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

I WELCOME THE REVOLUTION WITH OPEN ARMS.

The few people that read this would be shocked to know this. Perhaps I should explain.

I welcome the revolution, but not a revolution of arms and bloodshed.

I welcome a revolution of thought, of intellectualism, and of equality.

I welcome a good, Saturday morning protest. I do not recommend a riot.

I encourage letters to your representative or senator... as long as it doesn't end with "watch your back."

Read a book. Just as long as it's not the Anarchist's Cookbook (especially not that hack Jolly Roger's "adaptation" bullshit that's floating around the internet).

There are limits to the revolution. I know, an anarchist is supposed to not believe in the rule of law, or so they say. Personal law is built on the ideal of love, equality, and a nearly altruistic sense of ethics. Mandated law is built on keeping the common man down.

Liberate yourself any way you ethically can. You've ended up here on earth. Christ only knows why. Make your life worthwhile. Live it not for yourself alone, but live it for you AND your fellow man. I would like to echo some words of my friend, D.S. Puthoff of Minneapolis...

"The only lasting peace is a peace among equals."

Food for thought,

No comments:

Post a Comment